- Delivered on your premises (for up to 12 delegates).
t: 0203 941 4100 | e: email@example.com
Homelessness Reduction Act Training Course Content
- Overview and policy aims
- Changes to the application process
- Producing a personal housing plan
- What should this include?
- How should it be reviewed?
- The new duty to prevent homelessness
- What actions should be taken?
- Overview of deposit protection and Section 21 notice requirements
- What happens if the council does not take reasonable steps?
- The new duty to relieve homelessness
- The new local connection provisions, e.g. care leavers
- The events that bring an end to these duties
- ‘Unreasonable failure to co-operate’
- Code of conduct
- New rights of review and appeal