per 1-day course (plus VAT) at your premises - up to 12 delegates
- Keep an eye out for our Persons from Abroad e-learning course coming soon!
Housing Benefit for Persons from Abroad Course Content
- The law on HB
- The law on CTR
- NiNO requirement
- Making a claim as a couple or family member
- The law on dependent children
- Claimants in receipt of passported benefits
- Claimants who are self-employed or unemployed but self sufficient
- Habitual Residency Test and right to reside
- Those exempt from the right to reside test and the “More Robust Rules”
- Law on HB for recent migrant arrivals or returning expatriates
- Persons from abroad not being in Great Britain
- Claimants who are not persons from abroad/exceptions to immigration control
- Persons subject to immigration control.