Website ARCTEC Group
- We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team to help develop database solutions for our customers wide range of use cases. If you want to be a big part of something small, then this position is for you.In this role duties will include:
- Developing databases for customers in the Ninox platform.
- Communicating with Customers to provide updates on the work you complete.
- Documenting all development work completed in our purpose built ERP for others to read and easily understand.
- Completing your work in the set timescales.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work both remotely at home, and also travel to and work at our offices in Middlewich, CW10 0GW.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Clear knowledge of database development, including the importance of table relations, basic functions and the importance of the user interface. Experience of building in Ninox is desired, but training will be provided.
- Be familiar with Mac OS and Microsoft Office 365 – If you have experience with Integromat, API integration or Tableau as well, then please tell us about it, but this is not essential for this role.
- Great communication with customers via all mediums including telephone, email and video. Our customers are based all over the world.
- Be able to provide excellent customer service.
- Have great time management skills and organisation in order to work towards deadlines and deliver projects in set time periods.
- Demonstrate good initiative and be able to work as part of a team and also on your own.
- Good working in a small team.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work under instruction
- A wide music taste, we love music!
- Take interest in trying to live and work more sustainably to benefit our planet. We care about our impact on our planet, and so we want our team to care as well!
- Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
We want to look after our team at Arctec, and so you will also get all the benefits of our PerkBox!
- This not only includes helpful financial benefits like discounts at popular stores, but also includes physical and mental health care as well!
- Plus, everyone gets a birthday box!
- You will have a dedicated day to complete your apprenticeship projects and portfolio work to ensure this is a fantastic journey.