Website Communicate Technology
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Cyber Security Apprentice, you’ll be working with & learning from a team of Cyber Security specialists.In this role you will join the SOC team based in Leeds who manage and monitor clients around the globe 24/7/365.Your key responsibilities in this role will consist of:- Assisting the SOC Security Analysts to monitor clients globally looking for potential threats, vulnerabilities, and indicators of compromise- Assisting with event and alert analysis, incident remediation and prevention documentation and recommendations to customers based on defined procedures and analyst experience- Assisting SOC teams such as Security Analysts and threat intelligence team
– 1st line support for support tickets
– Administrative tasks such as ticket management and escalations
– Reporting on vulnerabilities to clients and monitoring of the Dark Web for stolen credit cards or passwords and reporting these to the effected clients.
This is a great opportunity for those looking towards their next career move as an apprentice.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 1 hour for lunch
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Some hands on experience with technical IT
- Linux skills
- Any software development skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Passion for IT and technology
- Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
To remain and continue to develop your career with the business after completion of your apprenticeship. There are many positions within many elements of cyber security including:
- Penetration testing
- SOC management
- SOC analyst
- SOC Dark Web team
- SOC threat intelligence team
- SOC SIEM team
- Cyber pre-sales engineer
- SOC firewall management
- SOC software development
- Networks team member
- Telecoms team member
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.