Parker Software Limited
Duties to include:
- Answer phone calls and web chats from customers who have queries on how to use our products or to report issues, to maintain customer satisfaction with Parker Software
- Troubleshoot reported problems to maintain customer satisfaction with Parker Software and aid the development team in discovering and identifying bugs
- Aid in the installation and configuration of Parker Software’s software and infrastructure to ensure technical efficiency of the environment and SLAs are maintained
- Learning about the products to deliver a knowledgeable service
- Document and maintain any solutions that are found to improve future efficiency
- Take initiative in personal development, learning new skills or how to use new tools
- Share knowledge with your team members and across the business
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Strong IT proficiency
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, be able to talk to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 R2 or above
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with IIS and web applications
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Able to work off their own initiative
- Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
There may be scope to progress to a 2nd or 3rd line technician. For the right employee there could also be scope to move into other business units, development, testing, professional services, marketing, sales, cyber security, infrastructure support.
To apply for this job please visit escalla.co.uk.