Jct600 Volkswagen Wakefield
- We are looking for a motivated individual with a desire for ensuring we are the best motor dealer for marketing our vehicles for sale. A keen attention for detail and accuracy is required as well as having a good level of literacy combined with a passion for cars.The role will involve:
- Uploading images and stock pictures to the website
- Using Social Media platforms to grow sales
- Creating content
- Using analytics to inform short- and long-term strategies
- Assisting with the creation of marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers
Wage will depend on age and experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm, with 1-hour lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Experience using social media platforms
- Experience of using Microsoft Office programmes
- Some experience of producing photos, videos and digital images
- High attention to detail and strong written communication skills
- Articulate with a good level of literacy
- Punctual and reliable
- Must have a passion for motor cars
- Must also have a genuine interest in a career in digital marketing
- Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
To remain and grow with the business after completion of your apprenticeship, with a possible Level 4 progression for the right candidate.