Website Gateway Electronic Components Ltd
Company – Gateway Electronic Components Ltd
Location – Nantwich, Cheshire
Salary – £222 per week
Job Type – Full-time, Apprenticeship
Are you creative? Looking to learn to develop websites, develop email marketing campaigns and market using search engine optimisation and social media channels? We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our supportive and growing company to work on all aspects of Marketing across the business. Why not apply right now!
As a digital marketing apprentice with Gateway Electronic Components you will be at the forefront of all marketing activity within the business and your duties will involve but won’t be limited to:
- Trade stand and banner design
- Website maintenance and development
- Constructing and distributing email campaigns
- Analytic reporting and liaising with the sales team on where to target
- Using Google as a marketing tool, search engine optimisation, pay per click marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Creating printed materials
- Photography for the website
The role will be varied and will require the successful candidate to have an open mind to all tasks to be completed.
After successful completion of the Apprenticeship the successful candidate has a strong chance of a full time role within the organisation.
Due to the volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone, if you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- A knowledge of Social Media platforms and websites would be required for this position.
- Some knowledge of filming and camera work with photoshop to create and edit images will be required.
- Someone that can use their own initiative is an important part of this role.
- Open and willing to learn
- Team player
- Takes pride in their work
- Shows attention to detail
- Happy in a varied role
Desired qualifications: Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
If your application is selected you will be contacted by phone, if you are then shortlisted the next stage will be an interview via Skype. If you haven’t heard from us within three weeks you can assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.