Boutique in Nantwich
- We are looking for a talented digital marketing apprentice to join our Arabella ‘community’. You will be on the frontline of our advertising campaigns, earning a wage and achieving an industry recognised qualification. We’re looking forward to welcoming our new recruit to the Arabella community!Duties on a daily basis will include; creating engaging content (blogs, leaflets, video, images, social media), creating email campaigns and maintaining the company website.
- The right candidate will be a self-starter looking to develop their skills in:
- Support retail sales assistants in delivering exceptional service to our customers
- Support our online team in executing online sales including distribution and returns
- Researching daily social trends
- Assisting in website content, uploading and managing products.
- Manage customer relations, respond to emails, respond to social media enquiries and feedback.
- Analyse performances of marketing efforts and optimize strategies accordingly.
- Support with administrative duties relevant to the role as required.
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- excellent organisational and time management competencies
- good written and verbal skills.
- good team working skills
- passion for digital and social media with some skills already developed.
- excellent customer service skills
- keen eye for detail
- keen to learn new skills
- must have an interest in fashion and sales
- Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
Due to the volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone, if you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit escalla.co.uk.