Website Carrie-Ann Sudlow Marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly company in Middlewich looking to help a young person to start a rewarding career in digital marketing.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant for our small, friendly marketing agency in Middlewich.
Duties will include:
• Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and online documents.
• Working to tight deadlines
• Assisting the team with media planning on behalf of clients
• Creating ideas for social media posts and content creation
• Content writing for social media (captions & storytelling)
• Analysing data
• General office administration duties
Hours: 37.5 hours. Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Knowledge of content creation
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent organisational and time management competencies
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an existing passion for digital marketing and social media and be able to demonstrate some skills already developed.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Punctual and reliable
- Keen eye for detail – producing high standard results
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Creative and able to think outside the box
Minimum of GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths and English is essential