- If you have the ambition to become a fully-fledged Microsoft 365 and security specialist, this IT support apprenticeship is the right one for you.We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person with the right attitude for success. Attitude is always the most important attribute.Whilst you need to show a knowledge and keen interest in IT, you will be fully trained in all areas.Prompt PC has been in business for 24 years and supports small businesses across the locality, including international clients. We are Gold partners for Cloud solutions and specialise in Microsoft 365 solutions.
Most of your work will be remote support, solving common, everyday Microsoft 365 issues. You will be expected to answer helpdesk calls as they come in and record relevant job details concisely and accurately into our systems. At first you will be peer-monitored, but as your confidence and skillset grows, you will be allowed to undertake independent support requests.
We start off paying at slightly above the hourly apprentice wage, but this can increase before the apprenticeship ends, if you show initiative and excel. At the end of your apprenticeship, we would expect you to continue training in Microsoft qualifications, so the successful candidate can become a vital member of our team as a Microsoft 365 security specialist.
Schedule: Day shift (Weekly)
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Confident on the telephone
- Some experience solving basic IT problems
- Right attitude for success
- Keen interest in IT
- Always wanting to give your best, not giving in and showing determination to see a problem sorted.
- Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
- Remote interview process
To apply for this job please visit escalla.co.uk.