Website Level Up Networks
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Jan 2022
We are looking for a confident individual who has a passion for IT and tech related things!
Some of the tasks included in this role are as follows:
- Provide first-line support for customers
- Manage IT helpdesk tickets raised by phone call and email
- Provide technical support to our clients both onsite and remotely
- Research and seek solutions to problems and documenting findings in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring tickets are handled within our SLA and to a high standard
- Represent the company in a positive manner with excellent customer service skills
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and punctuality
- Confident when dealing with customers over the phone and in person
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Methodical and intuitive approach to tasks
- Sociable personality
- A keen interest in all things IT related
Minimum of GCSE, or equivalent, grade C/4 or above in maths and English
Things to consider
- We are currently home based.
- Full time position within company on successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
- LevelUp Networks provide IT solutions to a varied mix of clients in Greater London and all its surrounding area both the private and public sectors.
- We support a wide range of products and services such as Office 365, Azure, Private Cloud, etc.
- Levelup Networks Ltd, 30b Wilds Rents, London SE1 4QG
- Training to be delivered in London by escalla apprenticeships
- Some local travel (London) may be required
- Opening hours are from 8am – 6pm
Level 3 Information Communication Technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.