This award-winning IT Managed Service Provider, based in the Chester area, is looking to recruit an IT Apprentice to join the team and grow with the business.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking builds & repairs of desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, NAS boxes and bespoke devices.
- Working through remote network connections to equipment on customers’ premises to fix issues.
- Occasional installation of PCs, laptops and software at customer premises.
- Assisting with shipping & procurement of IT hardware.
- Communicating directly with customers, via phone & email to resolve problems.
- Taking ownership and being responsible for allocated work items (tasks/helpdesk tickets).
- Assisting with internal network infrastructure.
There may be very occasional weekend and out of hours work
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, the Apprentice will be given the opportunity to progress to a full IT Support Engineer, working with an outstanding Support Team.
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- MS Office / Emails
- Basic Networking Skills
- Driving Licence
Desirable Personal Qualities
- Good communication with all levels and ages of people is essential for this position.
- Polite but confident
- Able to work under pressure with good time management
- Self-motivated with a desire for continued professional development
Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths and English
Due to the volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone, if you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £200.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.