Website Upland Systems
Company – Upland Systems Ltd
Location – Buxton SK17 6UF
This friendly IT support business based in Buxton is looking to recruit an apprentice to join the team and grow with the business.
Provide support for schools:
• troubleshooting, resolving issues and answering questions
• Visiting premises around the area to resolve IT issues
• Providing Office 365 support
• Working through remote network connections to equipment on customers’ premises
• Resolving both hardware and software issues.
• Resolving server issues
• Providing backup systems
• Dealing with cabling issues.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire. (Currently online due to COVID-19)
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- MS Office / Outlook
- Basic networking Skills
- Knowledge of Servers
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
Important Other Information
- Full, clean driving licence
- Once lockdown is over training will be in block weeks at the escalla academy in Crewe, travel expenses will be paid.
To remain and grow with the business
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.