This friendly business in the Crewe area is looking to recruit a Software Developer Apprentice to support the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious, and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 6.00 pm. Working hours to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Nov 2021
Level 4 (Higher National Certificate)
Working as part of a small team of developers your role will involve:
- Assisting in the creation and deployment of MySQL-formatted databases
- Helping with the maintenance of existing software and databases
- QA testing of work delivered by the software team
- Documenting work and processes on behalf of the software team
- Data analysis as part of development spec work
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work in a team
- Must have a passion for software development
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in maths and English is essential, a computing qualification would be advantageous
- To remain with the team and continue to grow within the business.
About the employer
We are an accounting practice and software solutions business focused on delivering productivity improvements, enhanced controls, and consistently high levels of service. Software solutions developed by accountants for accountants.
Entigy Ltd: https://entigy.co.uk/
521 West Street, Crewe, CW1 3PA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.