This friendly business in the Crewe area is looking to recruit a Software Developer Apprentice to support the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Working as part of a small team of developers your role will involve:
- Assisting in the creation and deployment of MySQL-formatted databases
- Helping with the maintenance of existing software and databases
- QA testing of work delivered by the software team
- Documenting work and processes on behalf of the software team
- Data analysis as part of development spec work
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work in a team
- Must have a passion for software development
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in maths and English is essential, a computing qualification would be advantageous
- To remain with the team and continue to grow within the business
About the employer
We are an accounting practice and software solutions business focused on delivering productivity improvements, enhanced controls and consistently high levels of service. Software solutions developed by accountants for accountants.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.