Website Can Solutions LTD
This supportive company based on the Crewe Business Park is looking for an apprentice to join the team.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Placing Broadband & Telephony Orders
- Ordering and configurating hardware
- Setting up call flows
- Handling connectivity issues
- Making changes to call flows
- First line Technical support
- Managing customer expectations
- Liaising with customers and assisting with any issues
There is the option of having to install systems on site, this option would include a company van with expenses.
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Basic IT problem solving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Self motivated
- Keen to learn
- Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)