per 2 day course (plus VAT) - up to 12 delegates
- The importance of correct practices and procedures.
- The relevance and impact of council policies.
- Links with and the influence of, other agencies and external bodies.
- Influence and value of local strategic partnerships.
- Preparing for court action – significance, importance and influence of action in the magistrate’s court for liability order applications and immediate action following the issue of liability orders.
- Examination of the relevant case-law and its impact on court procedures, practices and presentation.
- Dos and don’ts in preparation and presentation.
- Case studies – pre-prepared and prepared by groups of delegates.
- Role play – the courts in action.
- Lessons learned during the course.