Escalla Core: About Us
- 7 out of the top 10 global systems integrators
- Multinational retailers to high street banks
- 100 local authorities in England & Wales
- Central & Local Government, NHS, Defence
At the heart of our company is the desire and capacity to deliver interesting, engaging and productive learning. The learning solutions we help develop and deliver are always tailored to our customers needs so that they are relevant, practical and fulfill their purpose.
We have been doing this now for over our 25 years working on an incredibly diverse range of training projects and skill sets. When we started out we covered only London but have since extended our service to first the UK, then Europe and now the whole world!
How is this possible?
To be flexible and responsive we have nurtured a loyal and dedicated team of associates across the globe. These seasoned professionals give us not only subject matter expertise but also invaluable sector experience.
We manage the quality and consistency of our projects through a core in-house team of project managers, designers and delivery experts. This approach gives us a global capability to deliver multi-platform learning programmes, drawing on a versatile and flexible pool of expertise.
With all this behind us we take on some tall challenges with confidence and enthusiasm.
Who do we work with?
Organisations who want to improve on their existing skills or bring in new skills. The need could be driven by new technology, cultural change or recruitment of new talent. To give you what you need we have a range of services which you can use stand alone or as a complete solution, they include.
- apprenticeship programmes in IT, telecoms and digital marketing
- health systems training and deployment assistance
- professional digital learning/e-learning tailored to your needs or selected from a portfolio of off-the-shelf titles
- instructional design to make learning engaging and interesting
- multi-lingual content development
- multi-lingual training delivery in country-in language for Europe, Asia, Africa and South America
- open course schedules covering MS Office 365, desktop publishing and essential business skills
- APMG accredited open courses in Prince2, Agile, ITIL and PM4SD
- new talent resourcing and induction programmes – our award winning FastTrack solution
- an accredited train-the-trainer programme certified by the Learning and Performance Institute
Sounds interesting? well don’t be shy, just contact us. We’d love to tell you more and see if we can help with your learning objectives.