Become An IT Trainer - For Level 3 And 4 Apprenticeships
Looking to change career? Want to join our growing apprenticeship team?
Do you have what it takes to become an IT Coach / Trainer for our Tech Apprenticeship Programmes?
If you have a teaching background along with the relevant IT skills, we would love to hear from you! As an apprenticeship trainer, you’ll be responsible for all elements of the apprentice journey, and working with apprentices and employers to help them achieve their IT qualifications.
The ideal candidate will have a teaching / IT background (gained in any sector – Secondary School, FE college etc), along with the energy and passion to succeed.
Changing lives, advancing careers, and creating a skilled and inclusive workforce - fit for the future, is what escalla is all about! We believe in doing the right thing, embracing change, championing diversity, and building social value. And we’re on a mission to hire and retain brilliant people.
If you thrive on challenges, seize opportunities and are looking to make an impact, escalla’s the place for you!
· To ensure all apprentices achieve their Individual Learning Plan in a timely manner
· To manage the retention of Apprentices
· To maintain a caseload of Apprentices to company KPI’s
· To ensure learning is innovative, engaging and rewarding for all apprentices.
· To ensure readiness of all apprentices for End Point Assessment
· Deliver level 3 and level 4 IT Apprenticeships
Qualifications / Requirements
· Strong track record of delivering learning
· Can demonstrate innovate and engaging training sessions.
· Able to develop and source new training materials.
· Excellent IT skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community, regardless of age, sex, gender (or gender identity), ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and transgender status. All appointments are based on merit.
This opportunity is available from our Crewe office, and travel will be required to undertake training at our London Office and employer sites.
Closing Date 11 March 2022