- Overview, impact and policy intention
- A standard Breathing Space
- A Mental Health Crisis Breathing Space
- Statutory Debt Repayment Plan
- Dealing with a notification
- Challenging a decision
- The role of stakeholders, including the Insolvency Service
- Preparing for May 2021 - practical tips and guidance
- Open forum and questions
£95 plus VAT.
Who should attend?
- Local Authority revenues, collection and debt recovery teams.
- Anyone else involved in collecting debt within the council
If you attended our initial webinar, this course will explore the debt respite scheme in more depth and detail. The course will be interactive with an open forum to discuss the practical application and ask questions.