Seminar - Next running: 27th August 2020 (SOLD OUT)
Conflict can be defined as ‘a serious disagreement between people, organisations, or countries with opposing opinions: conflict a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome.’ We face conflict situations on a regular basis and developing ways to resolve them is an essential skill. This course is designed to give practical tools to understand the stages of conflict and how to successfully manage them – the techniques are dynamic, flexible and easy to use.
Bite-Sized – 1 hour online learning
To provide individuals & managers with a clear understanding of:
- What conflict and the reasons why it arises;
- How to identify the different stages that conflict goes through; and
- The different styles and when to use them for successful conflict resolution.
- Highly engaging – involving a blend of experience, discussion & practice; and
- Active learning – so people take ownership of their own development.
- Identifying what conflict is and why it exists. How to identify the the stages of conflict. Group work & plenary.
- Understanding conflict styles, when and how to use them for dealing with conflict successfully. Group work & plenary
The cost of this 1 hour scheduled seminar is £95 plus VAT per delegate. If you book four places or more, you get 20% off the total price. Please get in touch for a quote if you'd like to book a live online course date for your organisation only.