Local government training is one of escalla’s core services.
Developed and delivered by industry experts, our specialist training, e-learning courses and compliance system provide essential skills for today’s local authority services.
For your local authority, regular changes in legislation, finances and staffing will often mean overcoming big challenges. It’s often tempting to neglect training to try and make time and budgets stretch further.
But investing in your teams with high-quality local government training is proven to pay off: increasing efficiency, improving performance, reducing errors, eroding complaints, and inspiring your staff.
With over 20 years of experience delivering local government courses and training solutions, our team of experts are continually developing material that is relevant to the latest industry requirements.
Our popular courses cover key topics relating to customer services training, benefits training and housing training courses, Universal Credit training options, and Financial Assessment e-learning.
Many of our local government courses are also available as cost-effective e-learning.
What we offer:
- A range of 'off the shelf' classroom based and e-learning courses
- Bespoke classroom based and e-learning courses
- Business Skills courses
- Course materials - manuals, desk aides, presentations for you to deliver in-house
- Flexible course delivery - Any free places can be offered to other local authority staff
- LA-Inform - Learning system, keeps staff up to date as and with legislation and policy changes
- The level 4 Revenues and Welfare Benefits practitioner apprenticeship