Microsoft Teams Education - Course overview
The interactive course is designed for school leaders, teachers and education professionals to demonstrate the full capabilities of Microsoft Teams, enabling you to adapt and lead your school effectively for remote education.
This course is suitable for total beginners in Microsoft Teams. Ideally, learners will be familiar with working in a Windows environment.
What you'll learn:
By the end of the course you'll know how to:
- Access and navigate Microsoft Teams.
- Create Teams, channels and add and edit members.
- Start a conversation in a channel, how to reply to a conversation and how to use @mention.
- Like posts, bookmark them and edit and delete conversations you added.
- Utilise the class notebook by adding and creating content, using it to explore and provide feedback on student’s work and to share information with the classroom.
- Create and set assignments, assign a marking criterion, and mark student work.
- Schedule a meeting in Teams, join meetings, invite others to meetings, and share files in meetings
- Record and upload a PowerPoint presentation as well as create and distribute quizzes and questionnaires