PowerPoint for Education Professionals - outline
During this hands-on session, you will learn how to create, format, and record a PowerPoint presentation. This course will teach you how to prepare a presentation as a lesson for students by focusing on adding content, structuring, and recording narration to a presentation.
This course is suitable for total beginners in Microsoft PowerPoint. Ideally, learners be familiar with working in a Windows environment.
What you'll learn:
By the end of the course you'll know how to:
- Create a Presentation and understanding the screen – learn about key areas of the application.
- Slide Master – Learn to create and use the slide master to design, build and structure the foundations of your presentation.
- Work with Text – Master the text box, learn to add, format, and manipulate text within a presentation. Add lists into a presentation.
- Work with Images, graphics, and objects – Learn how to add and format images. Learn how to use alignment and distribution options to organise objects within your slides. Incorporate a Smart Art graphic.
- Animate a Presentation – Add and manipulate animations to highlight and emphasise key information and bring your presentations to life
- Narrate a Presentation – Learn how to record narration on to your slides.