Deferred Payments Training
Everything you need to know about the Deferred Payments process
- What is a Deferred Payment Agreement and why do we offer them?
- When must we offer a DPA?
- When may we offer a discretionary DPA?
- DPAs and care top ups
- Obtaining security
- Setting an equity limit
- Establishing a client’s income
- Setting an ongoing contribution to care costs
- Calculating sustainability
- Interest and administration charges
- Information that must be in the agreement
- Ongoing responsibilities
- When a DPA ends