Website RedEye International
Company – RedEye International
Location – Crewe CW1
Salary – £10,500 a year
Job Type – Full-time, Apprenticeship
In this role duties will include:
- Having day to day contact with key client contacts across the UK and Europe.
- Developing and manipulating HTML emails that adhere to industry best practice.
- Working closely with the Account Management team to accurately quote for specific work and define delivery timescales
- Understand the various digital channels and how these fit in today’s marketing industry
- To understand data collation, databases and how data can be used in a targeted environment
- To assist in campaign set up and deployment
- Develop own ideas in terms of marketing strategies and where these would be most applicable and effective in lead generation and conversion
- A willingness to learn new skills in a high paced environment
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- A natural fascination with all online channels
- A curiosity about customer purchase behaviour
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Good work aptitude
- Good attention to detail
- Logical thinker
- Desire to succeed and to develop oneself.
Desired qualifications: Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
Things to consider:
This role may involve a mix of working in the office and working from home.
If your application is selected you will be contacted by phone, if you are then shortlisted the next stage will be an interview via Skype. If you haven’t heard from us within three weeks you can assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.