Red Hot Chilli Northwest
Company – Red Hot Chilli Northwest
Location – Warrington WA2
Salary – £175.00 per week
Job Type – Full-time, Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and support a growing business in the Warrington area.
Duties will include:
- Web development, updating new pages, design, and layouts etc.
- Uploading new products adding information, prices, and amendments.
- Creating Social Media posts on different platforms around the products and offers we have.
- Photography and filming for new products on the website.
- Google Analytics to support customer interaction and possible leads growth.
- Carry out marketing campaigns for bands and product ranges.
- Talking to new and existing clients on the phones about their requirements and developing business.
- Following up on sales leads.
Training: This will be delivered in block weeks at our academy in Crewe, Cheshire.
- A knowledge of Social Media platforms and websites would be required for this position.
- Some knowledge of filming and camera work with photoshop to create and edit images will be required.
- Someone that can use their own initiative is an important part of this role.
- Confident to work under instruction.
- Able to communicate on all levels.
- Creative and ambitious.
- A good telephone manner.
- Able to work as part of a team is essential.
Desired qualifications: Strictly GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
If your application is selected you will be contacted by phone, if you are then shortlisted the next stage will be an interview via Skype. If you haven’t heard from us within three weeks you can assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to Helen.email@example.com.