This friendly business in the Crewe area is looking to recruit a Technical Support Apprentice to work in their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
21 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Provide 1st line technical support to our customers via telephone, email and remote access/control
- Logging customer issues in our trouble ticketing software
- Identify solutions for our customers’ internet/email/hosting problems and escalate as required
- Document customer issues with solutions for knowledge base
- Maintain knowledge base for internal processes
- Supporting employees with desktop hardware/software issues and escalate as required
Requirements and prospects
- A friendly manner
- Good written and oral communication skills is a necessity
- Keen interest in IT
- Good customer service skills
- Enthusiastic energy
- Keen to learn and improve
- Punctual and reliable
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Minimum of GCSE grade C/4 in maths and English or equivalent
- To remain with the team and continue to grow with the business
About the employer
Here at Entigy we understand first-hand the obstacles faced by Finance Directors. During our 30+ years working as finance directors and accountants in a wide variety of sectors, we have personally endured the challenges that often prove to be the most time-consuming. As a result, we have been able to learn from these challenges to develop and innovate accountancy solutions and services that we could only once have dreamed of.
We take the time to understand your business and its financial processes to provide the most productive, efficient and accurate solutions that work for you. Ultimately, our mission is to give our clients the resources to make sense of the numbers and make time for solutions within their organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.